CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sudden Realization

When I woke up and I looked in the mirror and the weirdest thing happened I liked what I saw. I knew that I could look better, but it didn't matter because I wasn't really going to see anyone today. And then it hit me. I didn't do what I did for me. I did it for everyone else. I realized that I've spent too much time doing my hair until it was almost perfect, picking the clothes that I would never wear because it doesn't go with my style and hiding parts of the real me because it's not cool. But who really cares? I know that a lot of people say it, but how many people really don't care what other people think of them? But who really cares if people don't think the music you listen to is 
cool, or if you don't look perfect. And one little zit isn't the end of the 
world! I found out last night that I still do like someone who doesn't 
like me, but I don't care who knows. And I don't care what people say 
about me. it really doesn't matter , because the people who do that
are the people who spend forever trying to look amazing for everyone
else. If you take a bad picture, don't look at it as a bad picture, look
at it as a fun memory. Don't look back on things and feel like an idiot
for what you did. Well I guess that's all i have to say for now.. have a
good weekend, I might blog, but idk yet. Paece..
-xo Laura♥



1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

hey laura , wow cool and smart suprising , jk you seem really deep its kind of sensible at the same time i think that we should al think like that but some people are vary self concous of themselvs you can guess who im thinking of ,
- becca