CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

omg I'm scared :S

Last night was supposed to be the big akward conversation, but Luckily  *my friend's* friend was on her instead of her when he was on.. so it didn't happen : ). Oh i got my new, new phone :) and i can text !! Last night i had to do like a month's worth of geography homework cause of a big mouth in our class told our teacher that me and my friend are like 7 weeks behind. Thanks man, thanks. Great so moving on to today.. so we were supposed to have a playing test.. but i am so not ready!! I can't play rock around the clock! But luckily.. well from one point of view... we have HPV shots today, so we can't do the playing test. Hey that also means I don't have to do my french porject :).. K so it's good
for two reasons.. but it's still horrible!! last time i cried.. and you know haw bad something has to be to make ME cry!! So yea I'm worried!! K great, so yea I probably should go soon, you know get ready for 
school and all that stuff.
peace
-xo Laura

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

trust me none of us are ready for the playing test