CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

because it was the weirdest thing..

Seriously. it was the weirdest thing! Today was really weird. And it started right when I got to school.. Ok, well a little 
after, but still really early. Outside of the intermediate doors were
me and my friends usually hang out, well recently like everyone
hangs out there, even him! Well anyway, today there was a lot of
ice and the guys were sliding on it. Well his best friend was sliding on
it and this kid we call "McLovin" cut him off and they colided. It was
actually really funny! But he cut his cheek and we all felt cad for
laughing.. But he was ok. In gym, some of my friends realized that the
teacher treats me differently than like everyone else. Luckily she wasn't
really watching us play our game cause she was playing basket ball. So me
and my friend sat out the first shift. then we played the next one. Then we
sat out for the rest of the period with our other friend cause the goalie on
her team called her a dumb broad.  So the teacher looks over and sees the
three of us sitting out and she was like "_____ have you played yet?" and my
friend was like "yea!" then she was like "______ have you played?" and my
other friend was like "yea!" Then she just glared at me and went back to
playing basketball with the other half of the class. I changed really fast, but i
had a lot of jewlery to put on, so I was one of the last people out. In Music i
really didn't want to play.. I don't know why.. I just didn't. In french I really thought I was going to get a detention with some 
of my other friends, but it was weird cause 4 of us were sitting together
basically. And we were all fooling around (don't be sick, you know what I
mean rofl) and only 2 of got detentions. lol me and my other friend didn't.
i don't know why lmao. Then at recess nothing really happened.. Same
with in math.. Oh my teacher wants me to go in this math compitition cause
it has to be 1 gr. 8 girl, 1 gr. 8 boy, 1 gr. 7 girl and 1 gr. 7 boy. And one kid in
my class was like "It'll probably be me, ____, _____ and Laura!" and I was like
"No!" and my teacher was like "why? you're good at math." But i really hate it!!
Ok, lunch recess is when it gets good. *oh god he just signed on rofl. my stomach
like dropped* Anyway.. Well one of my friends went
home, and a lot were at the mall for choir, and 2 were in the games room, so that
really only left one.. so we were hanging out and then we went to the bathroom
and walked around in the school. Then we left and we were like "where is everyone?" We still don't know where they were.. but w.e. ok so these little 
kids stole our portapack (sp?) so we went to the 'hang-out" *lmao* of last year.
and then we saw him walking with this guy i was really good friends with in
grade 6. then my friend was like "______'s a loser!" and he was like "_______'s
a bigger loser!" and then the guy i used to be friends with was like "am I a
loser?" and my friend was said no, but i said yes! then the guy i like was
like "ha you got a yes and a no.." then he came back towards us and was
like "the little kids won't let us play!" and he hung out with us for a bit.
then I was like "_______'s playing!" and he was like "WHAT?! I hate little
kids! ______ they let you play?" but he was reffing(sp?). Then later he came back and hung out with us for a bit and 
righ before he left my friend was like " you guys are losers cause you have
to wait for the end of the day to go home!" and he was like "how does that
make us losers?" andshe was like "Cause I get to go home at 3:20!" and he
was like "well maybe you'rethe loser!" Then he walked away. Then when we
turned the cornor she was like "see how he stuck up for you?" and I was like
"yea!" But i didn't even think of that before she said it. Then later we saw
him running after some little kid and she was like "______ why are you
chasing a little kid?" and he was like "cause I'm following him!" rofl. it was
great. Then we saw some of the people he usually hangs out with and my
friend was like "well now he's probably gonna go hang out with them soon."
then we started talking about how he didn't walk to school with his best 
friend and how we think they might be fighting.. it was weird.. Then
she went to go find him and ask him and then she came back and she was
like "he thinks he's mad at him!" and I was just like "oh.." Then I guess
they aren't like girls cause we saw them hanging out like 10 minutes after
that. lol. Then when i was on my way to lateracy I was walking alone cause
I was the only grade 8 in the gifted class today since my friend went home.
And i saw him in the hall and I looked back at him and he was looking at me
too.. but I didn't look away.. and neither did he.. It was weird it was like we
were the only people in the halls for what seemed like forever. Then I
looked away cause i almost walked into something rofl. Yea I now. "way to
go laura! Ruin a nice moment!" Then at the end of the day my friends in choir
were back and I told my friend to wait for me cause I had to get a lot of stuff
from my locker. Then she had to put somthing in her locker.. so we were the
only people in the halls. Then when I went to open the door to leave i had
it like 2 inches open and his best friend came running around the corner and
like ran right into the door and I almost screamed! it was hilarious. Then when i
opened the door when he got out of the way, him and one of their friends were
standing there too. and he was like "Hey ____ you ran into a door!" rofl. I was
laughing so hard and so was my friend! Then she was like "Laura you just hit
_____ in the face with a door! You violent little girl! what will ______ think
of you now?" and I was thinking well I bet he'll be thinking about this for a
while so I'm cool with it! lmao!! Ok, so to sum up what I learned today about
him.. is I think (well mostly hope.. but somewhat think) that he likes me too,
just because of what happened in the hall. If he didn't like me wouldn't he
look away first ? what do you think about it ?
peace..
-xo Laura

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

lol smooth you hit him in the face with a door , ha ha ha that was soo hilarious ,lol -rebecca