CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

it may be weird to hear, But I noticed you wern't near..

The title explains it all! rofl. ok, I might have to explain a bit more! But I'll get to that later.. first I'm gonna talk about today. Today was weird.. good.. but bad.. but just.. weird! i don't know how to explain it! Maybe it's just unexplainable.. It was fun.. For once in my life, i felt.. normal.. But that's such a strong word, like love and hate. But like what one. They are totally opposite. So what is 'normal' ? Is it good, or is it bad ?
The oxford dictionary defines normal like this:
Normal:
adjective conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
noun the normal state or condition
So is it good? But isn't it bad to be a conformist?
Maybe everyone wants to be 'normal' every once and a while. But today I fit in, and that's not something I normally strive for, and I will never fit in like i did today again! It started in gym, we had a suply, the coolest one at that! we were supposed to play basket ball, but my friend and i were talking and we both hate it, so we asked the teacher if we were gonna play it and he said yes. I made my puppydog face, and he asked what we wanted to play. We said floor hockey and since half of the people wanted to play that and the other half wanted to play basketball, we got to play with the guys! and our regular teacher never does that! I was so happy, because violence makes hockey better! you know it! other than one kid who doesn't pass to anyone, it was so fun! I scored 2 goals and my team won! Then in music, i didn't want to play, which is weird for me! Then in french i just didn't want to be there and i wanted to get sent out or something! Math was when I really felt normal. Usually I go to the gifted class, but today i didn't because the teacher wasn't there and there wasn't a supply. So we stayed in the normal class. It was so fun. My crush's best friend/my ex-best friend's bf came into the class and sat right behind me. But we had a supply so he didn't even know he wasn't in our class. He was talking to my friend and all that me and my friend i sit beside could here was them talking. It was really funny! Then he asked to go to the bathroom and we thought that he was going back to class, but our friend said he was coming back. I think he went to his locker to get his blackberry because i noticed it in his pocket when he came back in. Then he took it out and the teacher didn't even notice! Then he had to leave our class because he didn't have a supply and he was supposed to be in the washroom! Then a bit later someone from the other class came in, but the supply he had knew him and came to get him but we were all like "that's not ____, That's Alfred, the new kid, he just looks strangely like ____" rofl. Then I joined the yearbook committee! this is going to be the best one yet!
Anyway I guess now I'll explain the title. He wasn't at school today, and I noticed right away. I can honestly even say I was looking for him. I wanted to ask people.. but that would be weird huh ? I can also honestly say that I was disappointed. Sure I say that I don't like seeing him in school when I blush, but I like seeing him looking back. I like him seeing that I blush, because then he knows I still like him. I like seeing him with his friends so i can hear his voice. I can't get his face out of my head when I'm reading, or his voice when I'm thinking. But I don't mind at all. I replace every other word with his name, and it's annoying at the time, but I know that if this ever becomes more than just a crush, it's just going to be funny..
peace..
-xo Laura
p.s. i talk a little louder and laugh a little harder when you're around, just to get you to look my way..♥

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

aww someones in love (draws a heart in the air) lol u two would make a cute couple if it works out and lol i can bellev his friend came into our class lol -rebecca