CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Nothing special..

Along with my new outlook on life, I've also decided to get a new style. Life is too short to hold back who you really are. I'm scene, and Finially I'm going to start dressing like it. Now, if you go to school with me, don't expect me to be different by monday. My wishlist is from hot topic, so before I can dress differently, I'm going to need money, and my mom's permition to use her credit card to buy online. On my search for a new look, I stumbled upon a band t. I've heard of this band before, but I've never heard any of their music,
so I looked them up on myspace, and now 
All Time Low is my Favourite 
band! Since it's nearing
 valentines day now, the featured band on 
hottopic.com is bullet for my valentine. I have heard of them too, and 
even used to listen to them, so I also got some of their music. Now, on
the subject of 
Valentine's Day, I want to know if you celebrate it? I don't.
It's just another meaningful holiday that corperations have mutated to
something that make people feel lonley and depressed. Sure people think it's fun to hand out little cards to their friends
at school, and yea it's funny to see what Valentines people got. But I'd much 
rather Celebrate 
anti v-day. Some of my created a less hating alternative to
Valentine's Day
. It's called FADWAH (Friend Apprecation Day With Awesome Hugs)
It's cute, and there's a group about it on facebook. look it up!

Alright, I think that's about all I have to day for now, seeing as basically all I
did today was shopping online! But yea, I suggest you look up Six Feet Under
The Stars and Dear Maria Count Me In both by All Time Low and Tears Don't
Fall and Scream Aim and Fire both by Bullet For my Valentine. If you like these 
songs and don't know what else is good by them, just comment and I'll let you know ( : !

Peace..
-xo Laura

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

hey laura theres another day on the 14th!S.A.D national Singels Awareness Day! its not really somthing to look forward to but its good enought SCREW VALENTINES DAY !!! YAY S.A.D