CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

homework gets in the wa of EVERYTHING !

ok. so he was just on.. but only for like a minute. Ok, so I'll walk you though it like usual.
I am  sitting at the computer like usual. Only this time i am finishing my math homework when
i hear that annoying noise. I look up. I see his picture. I read his name. Nothing special. I get
ready for the conversation. 'On second thought.. let's stall' I think. I ask my friend if it can wait 
till I finish my homework. I'm almost done anyway. What would it hurt. I finish quickly. I look at
my msn page. He's not on any more. I get kind of mad. If it wasn't for this stupid homework I might 
actually find something out. 

I am well aware that he is out of my league, and that even if he does
like me (which is unlikley) if he is anything like the people he hangs out with, hw wouldn't ask me out.
I get it. It's stupid. But I get it. Nothing seems to change. The one thing that I seriously don't get 
is that he always sees me in the halls, and I always see him, and we look at eachother. And it
seems like something is supposed to be. Like something is there. We are just not
going to admit it. Maybe not even accept it. But I think he knows it too. No one else does.
Just us. When ever we are in the halls going to our classes, or outisde, or home or
whatever people can be talking to us, and we still take the time to look. 
Does that mean something? Or is it just me? I'm not sure, but I don't think that that could be a
councidence(sp?)! Even when we are surrounded by a group of people each, our eyes some how
always seem to meet. This must mean something..
I think that if he ever read this I would be devistated lmao.
Ok, tomorrow I'm sleeping over at my friend's (hopefully the conversation will happen) so I won't blog.
So have a nice friday!
peace..
-xo Laura

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

hey laura nice blog i cant help but agree with u on the whole eyes thing lol, but you 2 seem prefect for each other even if your just friend lol happy v day -rebecca