CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

quick blog..

Alright since I didn't blog yesterday, I thought I'd make a quick one before I go to school! But before I stert I have to add onto my blog from saturday as per a comment I got on it. On february 14th we also celebrate S.A.D (Singles Awarness Day) Alright, back on track.. yesterday was really fun... I actually had fun with my family :O. I wasn't on the computer much, I was helping arround the house, and just hanging out with my mom, step dad and their friends. As you probably know, the super bowl was yesterday... yea i didn't know till my family told me either. Well my step dad went to a party at his friend's house, but my mo decided to stay home.. now don't ask me who won... or even who played.. Because we didn't watch it at home!! we kinda hate football! But we watched Catch that Kid on YTV and we made dinner, and just hung out for a bit. then we watched extreme makeover: house Edition and the guy went into a little girl's room with a manican with a bra on.. we were curious.. but it was just a manican for her clothes! After my mom went to bed we watched Dirty Jobs! I love mike row! he's my hero! And on one episode when he was at a tennery (ew it was so gross) there was this guy there that reminded me of my second oldest brother. He could make a joke and keep a straight face! It was really funny! I aslo talked to my bestfriend who doesn't go to school with us anymore! It was really funny, but now the next time i see him he has to give me a lamb, and i have to give him a muffin! haha. you wouldn't get it if you tried! Well we have a geography test today, and i forgot to studdy! oh well , i knew i was going to bomb it anyway! Some really good bands added me on myspace, 2 yesterday and one this morning! look them up on myspace (don't worry, even if you don't have it you can listen to their music) Forever Always, Me vs Hero and Save your breath! Well i better go get ready for school.
peace..
-xo Laura

2 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

thanks for adding the s.a.d post -rebecca

Emaleaxo said...

hey! i thought i was ur hero!? i might disown u now and i wont be ur hero!--enalea