CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

If I could have one last wish..

I'd wish that everyday was like yesterday and today.
Today was just like yesterday.. My friend and I went out for lunch recess
and we didn't see anyone else! Then we were playing on the ice and i fell
and hit my head and it hurt! Then I accidently hit my friend in the face lol.
Then Just like yesterday we were freezing! So we went inside and went to
the washroom, got a drink. Then unlike yesterday there were Floor hockey
intermurals, so we checked if the guy I like plays. and he does. I feel sorry
for him cause he has to play on our french teacher's team lol. But he didn't
play today, so we went outside and we went to the little kids for a bit cause
my friend wanted to see this kid she hasn't seen in a long time. Then we
saw this kid who had a fake snowboard and it was funny cause he doesn't
know how to snowboard, and he fell and we laughed at him. Then when
we went to the protapacks, him and some of his friends were playing on
the ice and right when we walked up him and the guy that i was hanging
out with yesterday that DIDN'T get in trouble fell and it was really funny.
When you looked at me I tried to stop laughing for you.. But then you
smiled I knew it was ok..

There were these like grade twos and these grade fives and they were
trying to slide on the ice too. But they wern't allowed so they just watched.
But the grade twos were like attacking the guy I like. Like one was chacing
him and his shoe fell off and the little kid took it and ran away.
I wanted to get it back for you, but it would be weird wouldn't it.. ?
And he was like hopping in the snow! lol. but one of his friends got it for him.
Then he took his hat and tried to run away with it! But they got it back
and when he was walking back all you could hear him say was "This is why
I hate little kids!" rofl it was great! Then we were watching them again 
and talking to them and one of the little kids told him his fly was undone.
But one of his friends took it wrong. rofl then we were joking arround saying
that the gay little boy was checking out his friend. Then we were talking to
him and the little kid who stole his hat and shoe came on the portapack too
and one of his friends picked him up and took him off. it was funny.
But I didn't want you to leave with too..
Then the teachers made all the little kids go away and one of our friends deffiniatly
kicked a little girl! ahahaha !! Then the guy I like fell and really hurt his 
shoulder! 

I hope it feels better!
Then just the other guys were sliding and he was talking to
me and my friend. And then the teacher put salt on the ice but his friends
were kicking it off and one was like taking it and one time he threw it at me,
him and my friend. Then a little after they left and my friend and I were
talking about him and she thinks he likes me too..
Why can't you just let me know ?
Then we were talking to the teachers and my friend was like "______ is like
the best in that group!" and she was like "Yea ______ is a good kid...
Young man.. Why is that who you like" and my friend was like "NO! ______ is
like my best friend!" then she looked at me. lol. it was weird.
But not as weird as not knowing how you feel. It must be weird for you too..
Weather you like me or not, I want to know. If you don't I want to know that 
I shouldn't waste my time on a lost cause, but if you do I want to know that
Im not and that this could be worth all my 'wasted' time.. If only you could
read this.. If only I could work up the courage to tell you myself.. even in person.
Just me and you..
 
-xo Laura

1 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

aww thats sooo swet but its sorta random at times lol