CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

High School.

Ok, so this is gonna be quick, cause it's like 10:15 and I still have to have a shower before bed. So today we had science, no big deal. Then we had gym and at the end our teacher (like always) was banging on the door and I screamed "THAT DOESN'T MAKE US GO ANY FASTER!!!" and when we finially came out we had to wait like 5 minutes to even leave the gym!! So we were all like wtf? why were you rushing us?! So when i was leaving i walked past her and said "she's such a bitch!" I really home she didn't hear me lol then i walked past some little kids and i was like "oh god i hope the little kids didn't hear me!" and my friend said "oh it's ok, I said fucking bitch in grade one." then i turned arround and i was like "um Mr. Wideman is right there" lmao!! he was eriously like 2 steps behind us!! Then we went to pancake tuesday at knox! it was fun, but I only had one pancake and no bacon. Some people had like 3 or 4 :O! lmao well we were talking about this juice we made at our friend's party last year and it was water, gingerale, orange juice, mountian dew and Maple syrup! it was so good. so we decided to make something like it. it was water, chemical crap (table syrup if you don't know) and mcdonald's orange juice. it was good too, but everyone was getting grossed out! then these grade 7's sitting near us had water and a lot of syrup! I mean like so much! it was brown!! haha. it was good too :)! well then we were in french and i didn't have anything to do so me and my friend were asking out french teacher questions about religion! lmao. well the rest of the day wasn't that intresting, so I'll skip right to the fun part. I went to my future (sp?) high school! it's so nice, and i got to hang out with one of my bestfriends! it was really cool! oh and for you who are keeping track, i did avoid him as much as i could today. But he ran into in the hall and I just caught up with my friends so he wouldn't nitice if I blushed AGAIN!!!
Peace
-xo Laura

0 comments: