CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

There's no reason to be jealous..

ok so i have to have a shower and go to bed and study for my test tomorrow, so I'm going to just write a small blog. i might cover more later.
ok so as you guys know I have a boyfriend, and it's cool.. i guess.. ok my friend told me that she wants a boyfriend and that she's jealous of me and Garrett. I told her not to be because it's nothing to be jealous about. well in class i heard Arden saying that Garrett likes her, not me. i was like ok w.e if he liked you he would dump me for you because he's not the kind of person to lead someone on like that. Plus he's not the kind of person to like someone like her. but when i got home i started thinking that if he thought that she's at all trustworthy then he obviously doesn't know her the same way i do!
i started thinking that it might be true.. i didn't want to, but a part of me can't help it. i tried to talk to him about it but he just signed off. and not immediately, like 10 minutes later.. he does. or he would have said something! I just really don't know right now.. it's just so confusing. i thought that relationships are supposed to make you happy, not make you even more upset and confused than you already were! like wtf ?!
peace
-xo laura

Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Stephaniee said...

lmao to the beginning
had to put that in there eh ?
lmao

laura xo said...

haha yes, i did!

beccabrownxo said...

arden is such a witch!!

laura xo said...

yea!!!