CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

when i needed a friend, i had no one, why does he come back now?

for most people, school has already started, which makes it boring through the days. which goes without saying, i have a lot of time to think. even to write. and a song at that, which i never do. it's probably not that good, so i probably won't put it up unless one of my friends like beggs lmao. i kind of wish my school has started already, i'm sick of waiting! it's killing me! plus i need someone else to like, it's weird. i know it's stupid that i hate not liking anyone, but that's just who i am :P


so with the fast aproach of my future all my memories start flooding in. This summer was meerly a steping stone to the rest of my life and as it turns to fall, the stepping stone begins to wobble, i have to be brave and leap. okay, enough cheesy medephores. but seriously, i really don't want to let go of my past. it seems that going to a high school with two people from my old school is a lot different than going to a high school with everyone you went to school with. i guess living in a small town pretty much my whole life, that's what i've started to expect. but that dream is out of reach i guess you could say..


when i think of leaving the past just that, in the past. i think of things that will never be the same, mostly friendships, great ones, weird ones, funny ones, i even kind of miss the friendship i had with arden. but one came to mind suspiciously when i started thinking about my childhood. one i left behind ages ago, one that was better than any other no matter how lame people might think it is. but when you're someone like me, sometimes it's the best you've got, and sometimes that's just what you need. his name was victor. he had spikey black hair, pale skin, red eyes and fangs. he was my imaginary friend vampire. he lived in my basement. he was so cool! he could fly, hang upside down, and always make me smile. i vividly remember the day i stopped believing. i had been best friends with this girl, aron, for about two months, and we were really bad. we were always together, and think of when you were really little, remember thoes boys who would pull your pigtails in kindergarden who spent their recesses chazing girls and coming up with new ways to torment the teachers? well that was us, only we went to different schools. but we were the terrors of our neighbourhood. i thought it was stupid to believe in something so incrediable unrealistic. whenever i was trying to sleep, and i heard a twig on my window or something that i used to think was victor, i would just roll over and banish the thought. kind of funny huh? i wanted to be a vampire before it was cool. haha. but i miss my childhood, and this big leap i'm going to be taking on thurday (regestration) into a world so different from what i used to want to break out of. is it normal to be this depressed realizing a dream?



Songs of the day;


paper bag princess - hello kelly


old school - hedly


check yes juliet - we the kings


photos of the day;





Quote of the day;

Cause if you jump I will jump too We will fall together From the building's ledge Never looking back at what we've done We'll say it was love Cause I would die for you On skyway avenue So what's left to prove We have made it through

- we the kings

laura.xx !

4 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

LMFAO thoes were th CFM boots!!!! lol and well were gonna start school weither we want to or not,and trust me in nervous too,but atleast you know me & anna lol ,technically u know david and alex but well we dont need to talk about them lol ,and victor lol ,i wish i'd had an imaginary friend lol,richard was mine except he was real tho like i said before ,hes like one not real no heart no soul lol ,dont mind my synical haterd of him :P good news before mary mailed teh wedding inviataion i check to see who it was aadressed to and it was only to kevin and jenny (his fatehr and step mom) ,so we wont be seeing them there lol,i guess im so nervous i hate to leave behind friendships too ,even the weird ones with like james and denver lol ,and maybe even arden,lol,its like 7 days ,i wish i did somthign stupid to make this summer worth while ,well more stupid tehn atlkingt o cole or taking pictuers liek that or @ ur party when we ran around like idiots,i wish i got like some piercing or a tattoo to commemerate this summer ,atleast you went somewhere <:P and lol cant wait to see u thursday ♥

-becca

laura xo said...

lmao went somewhere yea, being stuck a million miles away from all my frineds, spending the whole time held up in my basement watching movies and playing videogames with my brothers bored out of my mind.. yea there's an adventure! lol, i wish i got a peircing too, but no way my mom would let me get what i want :P

beccabrownxo said...

lmfao i wish i had like an older sister to like pretend to be like a mom ,or somtihng lol,again lastnigh weird dream this time involves kissing ,denever and richard lmfao not a threesome tho :P ,

-r♥

Shaikha said...

Hey! You don't know me but:

WE THE KINGS ♥