CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

she's just a loaner with a sexy aditude :)

so i'm single, but i'll talk about that leter, it has to do with the title.

sorry it's been so long, i've been a little busy. i finished new moon, and i'm starting eclips asap :) i just need to get it lol. i also completly redid my whore myspace (if you don't have it you don't know what it really means, if you do have myspace add it myspace.com/thisisthescene_xx) i redid my about me, and there's one part i want to share with you guys. ' i guess nothing i've said has made me unique, i've heard i am, but the truth is i couldn't tell you what about me is unique. i'm just a typical teenage girl. i'm going to dye my hair five different colours, get peircings my parents won't aprove of, and get a tatoo they will eventually find out about. ' go ahead, quote me if you want :P

soo school in a week and two days huh? i'm really not excited. i was, and i wasn't nervous at all, but i kind of am now. like i don't know who i'm going to be sharing my locker with (which wouldn't be a problem if someone didn't ditch me *hint hint*) and in high school cliques are aparently really important, and i don't really fit in with any of my friends that are going to my high school. so i'm going to have to find a whole new group of friends chances are. it's scarry, starting all over. i'm not worried about the work. i'm sure that's not going to be that much of a problem, it's just that i have to share a locker with someone i don't know. someone i might end up hating. i've been looking forward to high school my whole life.. until i started to miss grade eight. started to miss the people i'll never see again. oh well it's too late to go back now :( what a shame.

okay, so to my title. it's actually pretty indepth. it has soo many different reasons why it's perfect for me right now. number one; it's part of one of my favourite songs (which too is so indepth why it's perfect for me) five colours in her hair - mcfly. number two; it describes my relationship status. like i said, i broke up with david, but the funny thing is, i stopped liking the other guy too. it's weird. but i'm totally over both. for once i don't like anyone and i like it. i'm totally alone, and i love it! number three; high school. i have this weird feeling that i'm going to be a loaner, for at least a little while until i make new friends, (btw i love my two friends from grade eight who are going to high school with me to death, i just don't fit in with you guys really) but being a loaner isn't going to change me. i'm still going to be the same lauraa you have grown to love :)

songs of the day;

five colours in her hair - mcfly.

transylvania - mcfly.

monster techno remix - meg & dia.


pictures of the day;





quote of the day;

I think we dream so we aren't apart as long. As long as we're in each others dream's, we can play together.
- Calvin and Hobbes

5 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

omg love the snake bites (lol almost said vampire bites),im on brekaing dawn right now its soooooo good ,but no actualy sex scenes lol not tht im looking for them lmfao ,but well theres so many twists ,i wish tht there was way more books than 4!!!,edward is being stupid tho ,and jake is pissing me off ,lol

laura xo said...

gah!!!
not even reading eclips yet!
and not snake bites, just a lip ring, snake bites is two. stilly becca.

beccabrownxo said...

(BTW love the new blog designe) its boring everyones in school today ,and well ur not online eitherm:( ha ha sucker are in school ,i didnt end up calling him ,i forgot ,i was reading breaking dawn :( ,lol,i knowim silly :P ,but why get one piercing when you could have two ?? thats my motto ,but the again i only have four ,:( my mom said i could get my nose pierced when hell freezes over ,so well i think this winter is supossed to be very cold so ,i just might,or when i thurn 16 i will lol,im really starting to hate my parents (mary and dad) ,but im getting closer to my mom ,lol there all pissing me off ,if i want a tattoo it should be my choice ,lol i want a big tattoo saying ,"LOSER ,on my forehead (jk)but tht would really piss them off lol,or the tattoo CFM (mary taugght me this CFM = come fuck me) lmfao ,i saw theies really cool botts and she said "no there too CFM" and im like "what teh hell is CFM?" lol

laura xo said...

lmfao nicee.
but i'd rather only have just one than snake bites, i think they look better on guys. haha.

beccabrownxo said...

ahhh ,my dream ,it was awful help ,(its on my blog) just dont throw up wehn u read it ,i dont like him ,i swear on my life ,it just dosnt make sense