CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

something as fun and great as you, can only get me into trouble..

sorry i haven't posted in a while, it's been pretty chaotic around here lately. as i pridicted, my brothers have managed to piss me off at least once everyday they were here. yesterday it was my brother, danny's, brithday. he's the only brother that i actually like. he's nice. i wonder were he gets it?! anyway, so i was actually having a good time with my family for once! haha, anyway, my brother jesse, who is one of the ones who lives with me, started being a total dick to me. out of no where! he started making for me being a vegi, which he never does, and he was trying to make me look like an idoit and trying to embarass me! it's weird because he only does this in the summer. when he's around all of my brothers. it's like he tries to impress them! it's so gay! like they're his brothers! who really gives a shit if they think you're cool! just by belittling someone else! i hate him more than ryan (the brother that i fight with more than becca and paul did) because ryan is actually like that, it's just who he is. Jesse changes himself to be like that! ugh! it's so annoying! i can't wait until he moves out! i'm not even going to miss him!!

ok so moving on, my title. today my mother got my cell bill! yikes! my phone was $200! i got in soo much trouble because i started arguing with her about it because she said that once i get a job i have to pay for my own phone bill which is totally unfair because jesse had a job and he didn't have to pay! she said that we both get free phones for the same amount of time! but that's not fair! the time that i had a free phone i was unemployed and had no money. jesse had a job and had lots of money! it' s so no fair! ugh! tell me, do you agree?
so on saturday i finially got up the courage to say it, i finially told david that i love him. i came up with the cheesiest way to say it too :P so like i said before, i have become obsessed with post-it note art and hardcore emo drawings. well my banner is on my wall and when i was making it i ran out of post-it notes, later that night/morning i decided that i really would feel weird having that on my wall unless he loved me back. so i told him i had something to tell/show him. and i turned my webcam on and said : 'k it says love, but i can't finish it until i know how you feel.. As much as I hate to be the first one to say it, and mean it, especially if you don’t feel the same way, I have to be honest with you, I have to tell you that I love you David.' then i told him not to say it if he didn't mean it. but he did, and i couldn't stop smiling!
now for something a little random. i am so sick of just sitting around. i want summer to be more exciting i want to travel! so here are the top three places i want to go:




london






paris


tokio

i would really love to go to a big city like thoes. i'd also love to go to new york! big cities really excite me! maybe it's the rush of the trafic, or the crowded streets, or the great stores, or the redicusly tall buildings. who knows, maybe it's the danger of living somewhere so crime filled, maybe it's the luxury of living somewhere someone's actually heard of. haha. well what ever it is, it's amazing! but the closest i've ever been to a big glamourous city is ottawa. but maybe one day, right?

Laura.xx !

6 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

i love all of thoes places,!i wish i could go to ,and aww ,& hey u were supposed to tell me before u did it! ,oh well,im so bored ,and i hope ur brotehr dosnt be an ass all summer!

xo-rebecca

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah, my sister (shes your age) is really mean with her best friend around but anyway...
Guys always act like jerks with other guys when girls are around. It's so stupid, ugh. I mean seriously, what are they trying to prove? Oh and London is awesome! I would love to go to Tokyo.

Sarah said...

I think it's sweet, you and David(that's his name right??) are in love. I would love to go to london, tokio, but not paris. the french hate americans. I would like to go to rome or greece though. and bohemia.
and I will no longer read your blog if you continue implying that ottowa is a stupid city.
hit back
sarah/beatlesrock

1olinluvr4evr said...

hey beatles girl. itz me i'm french fyi. lol but i love your blog. i have annoying too. lotz of brothers. i understand where u r coming from lol. i'm only blood related to one of them to. there's one of my step brothers that i hang around tho. i also hope ur bro aint an ass all summer. that would suck sooo bad.

beccabrownxo said...

lmfao ,i know ,im just very styl;e consous at social gaterings lol,but idk what to wear ,somthing not too preppy

Anonymous said...

I think that summer has been okay for me. London is really great. And I really like lively culture of Camden. And as well Oxford Street has great shopping. And I like the south end. :) Hope your summer liven's up.