CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

you hide behind one of my best friends because you trust them more than me?!

so apparently i'm not trust worthy! i just found out that one of my friends doesn't trust me. and i'm not even trust worthy enough to know who doesn't trust me. ok i was talking to one of my best friends, and something happened that i'm not going to get into, but then there was a secret he wanted to tell me that one of my other best friends couldn't know, but the person who told him said that i couldn't know. and i was fine with that because to be honest i couldn't care less what the secret was. then he said that she said that i couldn't know because i would tell the person who can't know. wtf?! unless it was something that she needed to know i wouldn't tell! i kept a suprize party from one of my ex best friends! why would this be any different?! so i just wanted to know who it was, because don't you think that i deserve to know who doesn't trust me?! well i guess not, because i wasn't even allowed to be told who it was! like coward much!? so i guess i just can't trust anyone, because how am i supposed to trust someone who can't trust me?! ugh, this really bothers me. i never knew people thought i just told everyone everything!! UGH!! fuck. i hate this.

anyway, now that that's out of the way, i want to talk about something else. i'm sure you have noticed the changes in my blog. the new pictures i mean. i hope you like them :) i took them all myself. both of the ones made out of post-it notes are made by me and are actually on my bedroom walls. and the cons are actually mine. i actually drew it. :D i'm proud of myself. i will probably have some more soon. i have taken up drawing. well more like doodling. i have a sketch book that is like my life. it has plans, drawings, quotes, reminders, and deep thoughts.

for the past three days i have been totally obsessed with post-it note are and hardcore emo drawings. i forgot how boring summer really is. i have been staying home... like a lot. with all of my friends either busy with something else, living too far away, on vacation, at camp or in a fight with me, i have no one to hang out with. well next week david is finished his CIT training, so we're gonna do something.. i think we're going to the movies.. not sure though.. well it doesn't really matter what we do, as long as we're together <3

as my boredom of summer continues, as i have been writing this blog all day, my brothers are all now here. i live with two, and my other two are here for two weeks. they arived about an hour ago. i like one of them. but not the other. me and him fight worse than paul and becca (if you were a loyal reader back then). the first thing he said to me was "you're sopiled!" what a loving brother huh? this is going to be an intresting three weeks. (because i'm going to my dad's for a week and a half). as you must know, i'm secene and vegi. my brother is anti emo/scene kids, and he's just generally a dick. i'm still contemplating telling him i have a boyfriend. he'll probably find out anyway, just if i say it, it'll just make me look like a bitch.. which i have no problem with.

so as for my plans for the summer:
my party : july 26 - 27
new brunswick : july 27 - august 8
fair : august 9
ater that i got nothing. i hope your summer's more exciting than mine. share your plans ?
Laura.xx !

11 comments:

beccabrownxo said...

camp all summer and ur party!,and the first little thing about trust is just silly ,why cant they tell you some people r just weird with secrets ,and lol tht fight with me and paul was ages ago lol! ,

Emaleaxo said...

can we talk the next time i have internet tmr? or saturday?

Rose Valentine said...

Yeah friendship issues really take the bite of ya. Been through that this summer...
Your brothers should accept you for who you are. And as for striving to be thin, don't use celebs as models because they get airbrushed and their bodies are not even "real" on television. Just eat well, exercise about four times a week and you'll be set. I went through an eating problem to so I know how you feel. Summer plans? Ugh, my summer has been super terrible. I've been home too. All I have to look forward to know is cheer. Just about it. School starts in august.

laura xo said...

becca : my party is going to be soo fun :D and i agree with the trust thing. it just bothers me not knowing, you know?
Em : i have nothing to say to you right now, but i will listen.
rose valentine : friendship issues seem to happen to me every summer, and usually with one of my best friends. it's really hard. i don't fit in with my family at all, it's kinda hard, but my friends are like my family, so i'm sure i can get through it. it'll just be hard at first. and as for the thin thing, i have been eating well and excersizing (wow sp?) but i am just so impatient that i do it too much that i wear my muscles out. or i'll forget to and put it off. i'm really bad at this stuff :P

beccabrownxo said...

laura: im definitly going to ur party!,yay!!! and it bugs me too,

and laura lol nice responce to emily lol

laura xo said...

it was't supposed to be funny, it's true..

beccabrownxo said...

lol ,um k

Emaleaxo said...

well if u dont want to talk then we dont have to. and y was it supposed to be funny? cuz i was gunna try to clear things up and not loose you but if u want to loose me i dont really care.

laura xo said...

i will listen to what you have to say! i said that emily!
and i said it wasn't supposed to be funny!

Emaleaxo said...

oh oops sorry but u seem mad that i want to talk so just forget about it.

Anonymous said...

ahh, i love your blog : )
i'd have to agree with you on the places you wanna visit. cept if it were me i'd add rome to the list too ;)

but like i said, your blog is amazing. im still pretty new at this :S