CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

you are so sweet. you are one of the best friends i have.

today i'm not going to talk about what's going on with me and my crush, or all the complications with me and my mom. i'm not going to tell you about what happened at school today, and i'm not going to talk about what i did with my friends. no. today i am going to talk about the best friend i could ever ask for.
he is always there for me. he can talk me through anything and calm me down. he can make me smile through all the tears i shead for anyone, thing or memory. he is amazing, and i never want anything to happen to him.
he can make me cry by being the nicest person in the world. i love him to death. he is such an important person in the world to me. i know that i can tell him anything and he would never judge me. he can help me through any problem with my friends, crushes and even my family. he helps me try to make things better with my mom. he is so honest, even if it would hurt me, he knows that it would help me in the end. he has helped me realize i'm not totally insane, made me feel so good, helped me solve many of my fights, and would never let me give up.
i could never stay mad at him for more than an hour, and even then i feel bad after. he is really great and i feel blessed to know him. i never want to loose touch with him, and i will always be there for him. i am so happy that i have such an amazing friend who doesn't loose his temper with me, like everyone else has.
i wish i could see him more, but i know that i can always talk to him. he has made me a much happier person, and he has stopped me from making stupid desitions, without even knowing it. i couldn't ask for a better friend. he is perfect. he's so nice, funny, sencitive, and he would never tell anyone what i tell him. he couldn't be better.
-xo Laura

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

That's awesome that you have a best friend that you can always tell anything too and always make you smile. I have a couple of best friends and I don't know, what I'd without them. [:

Hit back!

Aren xo