CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

having fun at school :o

Today was alright I guess. It was so cold that first recess that we had an indoor. It was pretty funny. My friends and I were playing arround in the hall and one friend pushed the guy i like into one of my bestfriends. lmfao apparently he has a hard chin and really hurt her sholder. In math we had a test but it was easy. Then at luch it was still really cold so at first we didn't go outside. At the begining my friend and I were going to the washroom and she pushed me into the guy I like and then we tripped over eachother and the principal yelled at us. It was hilarious! Then when we came out of the bathroom he was right there and we almost screamed! Then we hung out in our class and got yelled at for sitting on the tables. Two of my friends were throwing a yearbook at eachother for a while. I don't really know why. Then when we went outside we hung out with a 
bunch of people. Including my crush. It was pretty funny. 
Today I aslo found out that he doesn't like me back, but 
that's not a big deal. I didn't think he did anyway. But 
people keep trying to sypathise for me, but I don't 
really care about it! Tomorrow is the together we're better 
confrence. we're going to have a lot of fun... i hope.. but 
I have to work with this chick I can't stand. But I'll 
get over it. I guess that's about it. See you later.
-xo Laura♥

0 comments: