CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

confusion

My life could be a soap opra. seriously. last week two poular girls came up to me and my friends and told me that the guy I like, likes me. I thought it might be a good idea to let my friends tell them that i like him too. Well i changed my mind really fast. I told them not to, but one still did. And really loudly. I knew that it was only a matter of time until the whole school knew, so i was pissed. The next day my friend told me that she was going to ask him if he likes me or if they were lying. I didn't want her to, I even told her that if she did I would disown her as a friend. But she did anyway. I was devistated and avoided both her and the guy i like for almost a week. Last night I found out that he knows that I like him, but I don't know if he likes me too, but now at least I know that he knows. I'm kind of releived. But still really curious..
Well I guess that's all I have to say for now..
-xo Laura♥

3 comments:

Emaleaxo said...

yay! laura finnaly ur done! and it wasnt even that long lol see u at school tmr!
-emalea!

beccabrownxo said...

hey laura it me rebecca , good blog , but very dramatic (lol) it seems like the two people are so mean

laura xo said...

haha becca you know who they are!